The life cycle for plants, trees and other objects that grow in the soil is fairly simple. In order to grow properly, starting as a seed you need water and sunlight for the plant to flourish. When you have adequate light and water, plants will grow. However, when one of these are not sufficient, the plant or tree will not grow properly. In recent times the issues of climate change and global warming have created problems with the life cycle of plants and trees, and their growth has been stunted.
The global issues related to the current climate change and global warming that we are experiencing has led to problems with the atmosphere which is hindering growth. In addition, the weather conditions have been ranging from drought conditions to severe rainstorms. Both have negative effects on the growing and plant life cycles. These conditions have caused havoc with commercial growers in industries such as farming, wine making, fruit growers and others that rely on the weather to help their crops grow.
To learn more about the problems of climate change and global warming in our lives, the following resources will provide information on the topic. We hope that it helps you understand the problems that arise from drastic changes in our environment, and what can be done to help prevent these incidences from occurring.
- EPA Climate Change Information
- Climate Change and Global Warming NASA Information
- Climate Change Facts
- Just the Facts on Climate Change
- Climate Change Effects
- Global Warming Facts and Information
- National Geographic Global Warming Facts
- Myths and Facts of Global Warming
- Causes of Global Warming
- Global Warming Impacts
- Drought a Threat to Water and Food Security
- Global Warming and Drought
- Climate Change Impacts: Drought
- What Causes Drought
- Global Warming Drought, Fire and Floods
- Consequences of Global Warming Storms
- Natural Hazards Due to Global Warming
- Global Warming Causing Severe Storms
- Heavy Flooding and Global Warming
- Climate Change and Natural Disasters
- Plant Life Cycle Description
- PBS Plant Life Cycles
- Life Cycle for Plants
- The Life Cycle of Plants
- How Do Plants Grow?
- Solutions to Global Warming
- NRDC Global Warming Solutions
- Greenpeace Climate Solutions
- Review of Solutions to Global Warming
- Ten Solutions to Climate Change
We hope this information has been helpful in providing you and your family with information on the issues of climate change and global warming. By learning about these problems and issues, we can help provide solutions to global warming and climate change and the effects it has on growing plants and trees, as well as other concerns.